2003 West Bay Sonship
Lady Hawk was built by the experienced craftsman at West Bay Shipyard. She is a Custom 83' in better then new / bristol condition.
The layout of Lady Hawk is perfect for relaxing or entertaining. The rift cut American cherry interior, custom furnishings and large windows create a comfortable environment for relaxing at anchor or underway. The boat is stablized for comfort at sea. The spacious pilothouse with gourmet galley and raised settee for 8 offers stunning views. The exterior of the yacht has a hard top command bridge with generous seating, a wet bar, BBQ, and hot tub. The yacht also has ample room on the command bridge aft for a large tender, and other marine toys. The Cal deck is truly special with plenty of seating, a second wet bar, BBQ and easy access to the water.
Owned by an experienced yachtsman, Lady Hawk offers a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a well built, feature packed yacht.
- West Bay
- Gig Harbor, WA, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Lady Hawk
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- West Bay
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 83 ft - 25.3 meter
- 83 ft - 25.3 meter
- 20 ft - 6.1 meter
- Draft - max:
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 120000 lbs
- 3412 E
- Cruise Speed:
- 12 MPH
- 1669 MI
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 1400 (Individual), 2800 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 31 MPH
- Fuel Tank:
- 2750 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 600 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 200 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
As you enter the main salon through the double stainless doors, you are greeted with large viewing windows to enhance the views which also have custom wood blinds for whatever condition you prefer. Soft vinyl headliners, Fabrica carpet and rift cut American cherry wood enhance this interior.
To port is a custom U-shaped sofa with trunk style coffee table. To Starboard is a built-in cherry wood console with a hidden lift TV which includes a 6.1 Surround Sound Home Theater System and ample storage.
The entrance to the private mastersteroom is to starboard.
The Galley is afforded with stunning views through the large windows and has all the high end qualities that any chef would love. Viking Professional appliances, Fisher Pykel Dishwasher, Broan trash compactor, Insinkerator garbage disposal, double stainless sinks, granite counters & durable Karndean flooring
The Master Stateroom has a private entrance from the Salon which leads into a full beam Suite that includes a king size bed, walk-in cedar lined closet w/safe, built-in cabinets with second closet and 5.1 home theater entertainment center.
The ensuite head has an insulated soaking tub & shower all finished in Italian Marble and includes a large vanity.
The VIP is equipped with a Queen size bed, built-in cabinets, cedar lined closets & entertainment center. The ensuite bathroom is finished in Italian Marble and has a large shower.
Upper/lower single bunks - fun for the kids or grandkids! Complimented with cedar lined closets, quality built-in cabinets, entertainment center, ensuite head with a large shower and finished in Italian Marble.
The crews quarters are entered through a water tight Pantograph door and is equipped with a double size bed, built-in cabinet, entertainment center & ensuite head with shower and vanity.
Other amenities include an emergency hatch to Cal Deck, workbench with sink, built-in storage & closet & freezer.
Exterior - Deck & Flybridge
As you step aboard the 2 foot extended large swim platform with stainless "staple" N rails, you step up to the spacious Cal Deck with a teak table & comfortable seating for 8.
Moving forward along the large walk around decks, the bow area has a large sun lounge forward of the wheelhouse to lay and watch the stars at night or catch up on your tan during the day.
The Flybridge is equipped with factory hard top, full electronics, (2) Captains Chairs, large L-shaped settee with storage under. Wet Bar, BBQ, Refrigerator & Ice Maker and Hot Tub round out a pleasant level of relaxing and entertaining.
(2) Tender chalks and a 1,500# Stealhead Davit that currently hold a 15' Boston Whaler Sport w/60hp Mercury and (2) Eddyline Kayaks.
Lady Hawk was built with numerous upgrades that include:
- CAT 1,400hp Main Engines w/start-stop switches & full gauge package - 2,600 hours
- (2) 25kw Northern Lights Generators with sound shields - 2,800 hours
- (2) Sealand Watermakers 900gpd with freshwater flush
- Oil storage tanks for main engines (42USG new oil, 46 USG used oil)
- Manual transmission controls, hydraulic system w/2 PTO's
- 50 gallon Water Heater
- Fire System, 2,000 CFM Chemtron
- 100 & 50amp Shorepower w/Glendenning Cable Masters
- Outback 4,000 Inverter/Charger
- Upgraded House Batteries - 1,500 AH 24v
- Main Start Batteries - 1,400 CCA 24v (2 8D Type)
"Lady Hawk" Upgrades & Maintenance
- Stern extended 2 feet
- Command Bridge deck extended 1.5 feet
- HOT TUB! (fresh or salt water)
- Winged mast for radar & satellite domes
- (3) Underwater lights
- Sun lounge on forward main deck
- Underwater hull, zincs & running gear - Inspected every 4 months
- Exterior waxed & annually and washed monthly
- Engines Serviced - CAT 3412E Mains & Northern Lights M864K Generators, every year or 100 hours
- Haulouts - Clean & paint hull, inspect electrical/mechanical systems
12/10 - Ocean Alexander Boatyard
2013 - Delta Marine
2015 - WestBay Sonship, Delta, BC
2017 - Nordlund Boat Company
2019 - Nordlund Boat Company
- "Lady Hawk" exterior has a new ceramic finish! Ceramic is a permanent, flexible glass finish. It is similar to a clear coat for fiberglass, with 3 times the hardness & self cleaning properties. Waxing is no longer required!
West Bay Sonship
West Bay Sonship's are built to the highest standards utilizing state of the art construction methods that include fiberglass infusion with vacuum bag technology, sound and vibration reduction, all 316 stainless steel and frame-less windows.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.